Promotion region: United Kingdom
Promotion period: May 2019 — November 2020
Tasks: increase organic traffic; increase in positions for highly competitive keywords; create a content strategy for the regular creation and publishing of new content; increase brand awareness and improve the company’s image among potential customers.
Niche aspects: work in finance-related niche requires adherence to the principles of expertise, credibility and reliability (E-A-T factors).
We performed off page and on page SEO for the website. In seven months, the number of organic users per month increased from 1,900 in April 2019 to 14,000 in November 2020 (an increase of 662%). for the entire period of work we got +200.55% in 7 months!
- Technical errors on the website.
- The website does not adhere to the standards for YMYL site topics.
- In Western markets, clients like companies with a solid reputation and considerable expertise in the field, so they are cautious of newcomers to the market even if they provide better working conditions.
- Lack of differentiation between commercial and informative queries. This is due to the fact that in the process of choosing a service, users may immerse themselves in a related topic and its complexities in order to examine both the service itself and the competency of the company providing this service in the greatest detail. Therefore, in the output can be up to 80% of informational articles, even for commercial queries.
We divided search engine optimization into 5 steps since we knew it would take a lot of effort.
Step 1. Auditing and fixing technical errors
- Analysis of the technical condition and the level of optimization for search engines.
- Fixing technical errors.
- Competitors analysis and development of a promotional strategy.
Step 2. Keywords research and on-page SEO
- Formed the site’s semantic core.
- The site’s structure has been expanded.
- Compiled and implemented suggestions to improve service page conversions.
- A competent method of internal cross linking has been implemented.
- We created Alt tags for all of the website’s images, taking keywords into account.
Step 3. Content strategy development
- Prescribed meta tags (title, description, heading tags) for each web page.
- Created a blog section.
- Developed a content strategy for blog posts.
- Created a page for blog authors. The blog’s author is the company’s owner, a practical financial consultant. The last one had a good effect on the owner’s personal brand promotion.
Step 4. Off-page SEO
- Developed link building strategy.
- Posted press releases on reputable sites.
- Posted expert answers in thematic discussions on forums, Q&A sites.
- We launched promotions that encouraged customers to post reviews in the Google Business Profile card and on the client’s website (within two months, we were able to gather over thirty reviews, which is crucial to the financial company’s reputation).
Step 5. Adding recommendations for YMYL-related topics to the website
In addition to developing the info section and authoring the blog, we created the following pages:
- About company
- Page with practicing consultants
- Licenses and diplomas
- The price for services
We made an effective promotion strategy, had patience, and gradually implemented changes to the site. As a result of high-quality SEO-optimization, we were able to spot growth opportunities and increase the site’s organic traffic by +200% in 7 months!
Results in seven months
Organic traffic growth: +200%
Decrease in bounce rate: -38%
An 88% increase in the goals achieved
Need a SEO? Get in touch!
Our team is ready to increase the number of your clients through SEO, how about you?